In new versions to use statistics in XVM you should activate it in your personal area at official website of XVM.
Registration is not required, because Wargaming.net ID is used for authorization.
For testing you should use XVM 5.2.0-test1 or higher. Discussion and testing: topic on official XVM forums.
- On the official website of XVM (ModXVM.com) click on the “Sign in” button at the top of the site.
In the menu that appears select the region of servers where you play in World of Tanks.
- If you are not logged in on Wargaming.net, you’ll be asked to login.
For the authorization enter the email and password used in the game.
Note: this is the official website of WarGaming.net Corporation, designed specifically for secure authorization on any resource.
Do not enter your email address and password from the game on other websites for your safety. Also, in order to protect against phishing not forget to check the website address in the browser address bar.
- After passing authorization (or if you are already have been logged in) you will be prompted to provide access to your nickname for the site account.modxvm.com.
Note: Only your nickname is used for authorization. No other information, such as your email and password, will be shared.
Click “Continue Sign In”.
- After finishing the authorization through service Wargaming.net ID you’ll returned on the official site of XVM, where you can activate access to the statistics for your account:
- After successful activation you will see the duration of your access to the statistics.
Upon expiry of the activation, you can extend it again.
Now you can see the statistics in the XVM, if its display is enabled and configured in your configuration.